.

Thursday, February 9, 2017

Dealing with Ethical Dilemmas

People reckon good dilemmas in mundane life. It is very important to dissect these issues thoroughly and make decisions conservatively because every act you do to mean solar day will consider your future. I faced an ethical dilemma last semester, took train in one of my duty courses, which forced me to choose betwixt friendship and morality. At the germ of the last semester, I made a friend in the class and soon became a good study blood brother. We perpetually sat together in the class and shared opinions on everything from naturalize to life. As while went by, we got much more long-familiar with instructors rules and give out the class was gentle enough to be self-studying at home. However, we are required to do clicker questions in lectures in ordinance to receive participation points which deal as 15% of pith average. One day, because my study buddy wanted to take a day off school in exchange for an particular day of working enrolment in his part-time line of reasoning for more money, he asked me to do lecture clicker questions for him once a week. I was faced my day with a choice surrounded by overhauling my friend and glutinous with honesty. At the end of the day, I decided to keep my morals and refused his request. Since then, such friendship had gone.\nIn analyzing this case, I firstly evaluated the consequences of selecting both choice. If I agree to religious service him and do clicker questions, both of us are violating the Bauer Code of ethics which may cause adept consequences like getting an F for the course or firing from school, and next time he may ask me to do other similar things because he knows I will help. Moreover, existence an Accounting student, I shall stringently require myself to value the wideness of morals and ethics. A bring down of cheating and being unethical on either of our facsimile will definitely blot out our career. If I refuse to help him, he may be very upset on me for being an unhel pful friend, and I may end up losing this friend. While I was deliberation the...

No comments:

Post a Comment